Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dahy
Enta Kida Hayest
Enta Kida Hayest

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: important-vote 4 1st egyptian dj in international contest   Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:25 am

tab3an kolna egyptians walla a El mohem l awel mara 1st egyptian dj compete in the top 100 djs interational contest & i need from all egyptian s to vote 4 the egyptian dj junior,w dah kan interview ma3ah hope you all vote for him cuz about 2 weeks & it will b over

The interview

Junior is an Egyptian-Finnish DJ who has a promising career in the world of music industry. We asked him a few questions on his career, please read on and have your say in deciding who should be on the ďTop 100 DJsĒ.

Tell us a little bit about you, where you grew up? Your childhood
My real name is Ahmed I am 25 years old, I am half Egyptian half Finnish I grew up and went to school in Egypt, and was into piano so much. I finished high school in Hungary 1998, and then went to MSA (Modern Science and Arts University) to study Mass Communication but was into music so much and was playing piano all the time.

How did you start your career?
In 1998 when I was in Hungary, I started to get into the whole DJ thing so I played with the DJs in Budapest. I returned back to Egypt with the DJ equipment and I started teaching myself.

Being best friends with DJ Khaled Abd El Rahman and DJ Gogo helped me to learn and progress over time. In 2001 I had the opportunity to play alongside super star DJ Tiesto and since then it all started.

How many records have you produced so far?
Not much but at least 4 records one of them is a remix for Holmes lives 8 Letters the other is Please track with Hassan El Shafie feat. Mara.

What are your dreams and inspirations?
Several dreams, to become popular and play all over the world, people would know about me everywhere, to produce movies sound tracks. I also dream that Egyptian DJs to be on the international map of DJ industry

Where do you see yourself over the next 5 years?
I believe I will be spinning tracks all around the world, but I still have a lot to do. As I said I want to produce my first album, I will get to that the beginning of next. Still my big break is to have the opportunity to compose moviesí sound tracks

As an internationally renowned DJ, do you feel that you have fulfilled what you wanted in the music industry?
Thatís a great question, not yet I still need to work more on my DJ career, produce many records, however I have built my image here in Egypt, thatís because I work in promotion. I also had the chance to bring big names to Egypt like Sasha, Tiesto, Sharam of Deep Dish, Sander Kleinenberg, Steve Lawler. Itís been hard for me to work on two things; hence I have made the decision to focus more on my music industry and production only.

Vote For Junior Now

http://www.djmag.com/index.php?op=top_100&story=home
Back to top Go down
View user profile

important-vote 4 1st egyptian dj in international contest
Page 1 of 1